The Lars and Christian Engel foundation (LUCE) aims to support projects that are important for the technological and economic development of the Upper Palatine. As an active driver within a network of municipalities, (research) institutions, universities and training providers, the LUCE foundation aims to implement future-oriented concepts for vocational and further training: education 4.0 for society 4.0. The UeBZO provides an essential pillar to the foundation’s work with its core competencies vocational training, further training and research.
- 15 years of experience in the industry
- 50 employees, including 12 in-house trainers
- 80 external trainers for specific contents
- 28 vocational training profiles offered
- Approx. 350 apprentices trained annually
- 187 courses for vocational training programs (2018)
- 120 further training courses (2018)
- 1,200 participants (2018)
Outstanding professional competence and experience
No binding obligations or pre-set content
Up-to-date and digitalized
High customer satisfaction
Customer satisfaction is not only a marketing-tag for us, but our true conviction which can be seen by our certification according to the German standard AZWV. Furthermore we receive the best grades by our participants in our in-house evaluations and we received the “excellent service quality” brand by the Service-WM.